Sunday Program 12noon – 3pm
Every Sunday the temple is open to the public, everyone is welcome to visit the temple and experience the wonderful process of bhakti-yoga (the yoga of devotion). The schedule for the Sunday program is as follows:
- 12 noon – Kirtan (musical chanting meditation)
- 12:30pm – Arati ( worship)
- 1:00pm – Bhagavad Gita Discussion (class on the philosophy and practice of bhakti-yoga)
- 1:45pm – Guru-puja (worship)
- 2:30pm – Prasadam (tasty sanctified vegetarian meal)
The Sunday Program is free of charge and everyone is welcome, please bring your friends and family. Donations are gratefully accepted.