Every Sunday Between 12:00pm – 3:00pm
Experience all the key elements of Krishna Consciousness in a few hours. Participate in musical call and response chanting (kirtan), stimulate your intellect and discover the secrets of the yoga texts through our philosophical discourse, and absorb your taste buds in our sumptuous vegetarian feast.
Free of charge, everyone is welcome!
- 12:00pm – Seated Kirtan (call and response chanting to musical accompaniment)
- 12:30pm – Arati and Kirtan (ancient worship according to tradition, accompanied by kirtan)
- 1:00pm – Discourse on the Bhagavad-gita
- 2:00pm – Guru-puja (ancient worship according to tradition, accompanied by kirtan)
- 2:30pm – Vegetarian Feast