Schoology is an online learning management platform, which we will be using for the Bhakti Sastri course.
What can you do on this platform?
- You can get reference material for the course.
- You can exchange messages with other course attendees & facilitators.
- You will receive assignments through it.
- You can submit your assignment responses.
- You will also get the score & feedback through it.
More information about Schoology
Step 1: How to register?
1) Go to https://www.schoology.com/
2) Click on the sign up button on the top right corner of the page.
3) Click on the student button
4) It will ask for the access code provided by instructor.
5) On the next screen add your name, email, password & complete the registration.
6) You’ll see the main screen of Schoology but you won’t see the course till it is approved by one of the facilitators.
7) Schoology has android & iPhone apps so please download the apps on your phones to get notifications etc if you want.
Step 2: How to setup profile?
1) Log in to Schoology: https://app.schoology.com/login
2) You’ll see recent activity page.
3) On top right corner you’ll see your name. Click on it. This will take you to your profile page.
4) If you take your mouse to the profile picture on left then it will show you “Edit picture” option. Click on that.
5) On the pop up that appears, click Attach file. Select a picture of yours from your computer & click open. Close the “attach file” pop up.
You are now set up with your profile picture. If you want, you can complete other details on the profile.